Stay in Shape This Golf Season with This Great Salad Recipe
The tart sweetness in strawberries complements the flavor of salad greens. Sprinkle with almonds and feta, and you’ve got a seasonal salad that covers four food groups.
- 1‐2 heaping handfuls dark, leafy greens
- 1 heaping handful strawberries, washed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and toss.
Recipe courtesy of TroonFit