Stay in shape for the golf season with this great recipe
- 2 cups peach preserves or jam
- 1 small jalapeno, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 frenched chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 ripe peaches, cut in half and pitted
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- Combine the peach preserves, olive oil, soy sauce, mustard, garlic and jalapeno into a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Reserve 1/2 cup.
- Preheat the grill.
- Brush the chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken skin‐side down and cook until golden brown for 6 ‐7 minutes. Then turn them over and continue cooking for 5 ‐ 6 minutes.
- Place the peach halves cut‐side down on the grill and grill for 2 minutes.
- Turn the peach halves over, brush with the reserved 1/2 cup of peach glaze and grill until the
peaches are soft for 3 ‐ 4 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of TroonFit