Only Takes Minutes to Make!
- 4 tablespoons apple butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 3 whole-wheat English muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 6 1/2-ounce slices low-fat cracked black pepper ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion (scallion) tops
- 3 ounces low-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine apple butter and mustard in a small bowl
- Spread 1 tablespoon mixture on each muffin half
- In another small bowl, combine ham, onion, and cheese
- Spread each muffin half with this mixture
- Broil until topping is bubbly
Each serving contains about 137 calories, 10 g protein, 3 g fat (20 percent calories from fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 19 g carbohydrates, 2.5 g fiber, and 400 mg sodium.